FBI Says Will Not Recommend Charges in Clinton email Case
original article written by Net Advisor™
WASHINGTON, DC. FBI Director James Comey said the agency would not bring charges against Hillary Clinton, the lead candidate for the 2016 Democrat Party. The follow is a summary of Comey’s statements.
- FBI asked the owner of emails whether they were classified or not. Thus the FBI did not self-determine whether emails were classified or not, but rather deferred such determination to the originating agency, which in some cases would be the Obama-Clinton State Department.
- The FBI reviewed approximately 30,000 emails that were handed over to the FBI by Hillary Clinton’s attorneys.
- The FBI admitted that there were over 30,000 email that were not reviewed because they were deleted in such in a way that they have been deemed by the FBI as “unrecoverable.”
- 58 email chains were deemed “classified” at the time they were sent or received.
- FBI says (Sec of State Hillary) ‘should have known better,’ and ‘other participants should have known better’ whether email content was classified or not, even if it was not marked such as the time. The participants in question were “careless” in handling classified information.
- FBI admitted that (Sec of State Hillary) had no full-time security staff to protect government emails.
- The FBI said that there was no direct evidence of successful hack on Clinton emails. However FBI found that (Clinton’s) personal domain was used outside USA in ‘hostile environments’ (foreign adversarial countries) where ‘hackers could have accessed emails and FBI would not know that.’
- The FBI admitted that there is ‘potential evidence’ in this case, however the FBI will not recommend a referral to the DOJ.
- FBI cannot find a previous case where there was intentional misconduct.
- FBI said it had ‘no outside influence.’
- FBI did not answer any questions.
There was no comment on (Hillary Clinton) public corruption case, or whether that is being investigated or its status, which arguably would be very serious. We will be reviewing our 600+ files relating to this and public corruption case and posting our review in the near future.
Original image by may be copyright by their respective owner.
Original article content, Copyright © 2016 NetAdvisor.org® All Rights Reserved.
NetAdvisor.org® is a non-profit organization providing public education and analysis primarily on the U.S. financial markets, personal finance and analysis with a transparent look into U.S. public policy. We also perform and report on financial investigations to help protect the public interest. Read More.